The Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Sub-Ohm Tank brings you some of the most advanced vapor production and flavor on the market! The Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank features a 6mL juice capacity, unique patented SMOK Turbo Engine coil structure, adjustable dual bottom airflow, signature hinged top-fill system, and heat-spoofing Delrin ultra-wide drip tip. The possibilities are truly limitless with this tank. On top of all the these features, the Smok TFV8 can be turned into a RDTA system with its simple to build rebuildable coil. We are sure you will quickly fall in love with this champion of a tank!
The replacement coils for the Smok TFv8 Cloud Beast Sub-Ohm Tank can be found here: Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Coils
TFV8 Cloud Beast Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- 5.5mL Juice Capacity with T8-V8 Coil
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V8-T10 Deca/Decuple Coil (10T) - rated for 50~300W, recommended 130~190W
- 0.15ohm V8-T8 Octuple Coil (6.6T) - rated for 50~260W, recommended 120~180W
- 0.2ohm V8-T6 Sextuple Coil (6.0T) - rated for 50~240W, recommended 110~150W
- 0.15ohm V8-Q4 Quad Coil (5.0T) - rated for 50~180W, recommended 90~150W
- V8 RBA (4.0T-X) - 18mm Two-Post, Dual Terminal Deck
- 510 Connection
- 1 SMOK TFV8 Sub-Ohm TC Tank
- 1 V8-T8 Octuple Coil Head
- 1 V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head
- 1 V8 Turbo RBA Head (Prebuilt 0.28 Clapton Dual)
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- Instruction Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- lobortisNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.
- PellentesquePellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus.
- SedcusSedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.
- PretiumDonec pretium egestas sapien et mollis.
- ConsecteturPellentesque consectetur odio a urna commodo.
- deumantosNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.